Our joy ~ March 15, 2013

Today, I will praise God for the blessings he has given me.

Number one this week, thank you Jesus for this spring-like weather! It has been 75 degrees and sunny here the past few days and I love it! My heart so needed the warmth of the sun. My eyes needed to be lifted to the heavens. My senses needed to be filled with the newness of spring. Thank you God, for providing these beautiful days!


Thank you Lord, for Levi's new hat. He loves it very much and looks like a little newsie when he wears it. 
So adorable!


Thank you that we got to go to the nature center and see a prairie dog.
It brought me so much to joy to see Levi laugh as we watched that little thing eat.





Thank you God, for awesome wood toys,


and for getting to play with a huge puzzle. 


Thank you God, for a baby boy who loves all his animals so much.
And, for a baby boy who makes such cutie-pie faces.




Thank you God,  for my boys, who bring light into my heart on even the darkest of days. 
Thank you that I get to watch them love each other.


Thank you God, that you have placed us close to our family for this challenging time.
Thank you that they have made us feel so wrapped in love


Thank you for a beautiful day to be outside and be in your creation, and feed veggie sticks to Uncle Drew. :)


And thank you God, that I can capture my Levi, and the beauty of the heavens, in the same picture. The same heavens that hold my baby Ezra. Whose little life will always be with us until the day we reach heaven's gate, and our real life begins, together.

" This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118: 24

What things are you thankful for this week?


















Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts