Happy Birthday Levi!

Today is Levi's second birthday! He's two, and I cannot believe it! He is growing up so much and learning so  much. Last night after we put him to bed, we heard him counting to three all by himself. When Steven got him out of bed this morning, He said "mommy", and then came to give me a big hug. He is such a sweet joy and a treasure. He is immeasurably more than I could have ever asked for or imagined. Thank you Jesus, for such a sweet and precious child!

I love you Levi! 
Happy birthday little man!



Our precious,one day old Levi. Looking a little beat up from his long trip. I was in labor with him for almost four days.

So much personality

And the best smile


chubby little cutie

Love those beautiful eyes

This was during his funny, bald phase

He's still a messy eater

My tiny Christmas reindeer

So fly
First bite of cake at his first birthday party


Hipster boy

Me, Levi, and Ezra

He was obsessed with brushing his teeth 

Two zoo keepers and their little monkey




Wearing my boots 

Being a dinosaur

Happy Birthday baby boy!

Comments

  1. I really love looking at these pictures. Happy Birthday Levi. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts