A note for you

Hello friends!

I feel sad that I haven't posted here in a while. I have missed writing posts, though I have written many in my head. :)
So I wanted to update you all a little bit on my life these days. Number one, my husband got a new job! Very exciting! His current job is not always family friendly and we have reason to believe that this new job will allow for more family time, which is so very precious to us right now. We also are in the middle of packing up our apartment to move. Which is also very exciting for us! These past two years we have lived on campus at KU, which not ideal for raising a toddler and grieving the unexpected loss of an infant child. Our temporary plan is to live with my parents while we house shop. We'll see what God has in store for us!
So life has been very full. It has been full of excitement,and it has still been full of much sadness. I have gone through another cycle with no pregnancy. It was hard, but I have worked so much out with God since last month that the intense pain of this negative did not last nearly as long.  Along with all the exciting life change that is happening, I have very intense moments of sadness. Sometimes entire days. I will be talking with Steven about weather we like this house or that house, and then I remember that we don't have the fourth little member of our family with us and I just feel so sad. There is really nothing that makes the sadness go away. I have hope that I will see my baby again, but that doesn't take away the sadness that I feel right now. I don't have my baby with me right now, and that is just sad.
Yet, in all the sadness, God continues to draw me near to him in such rich ways. I believe he has given me the desire to make the most out of this time.  Acts 17: 26-28 has been powerful for me today. I'm not going to type out the whole thing because I am just pecking away on a little iPad (I don't have access to a computer right now because of moving), but I will share my favorite part of the passage. It's  "and He determined the times set for them and the exact places where they should live." (Vs 26) Ah! I can truly say with conviction that I LOVE the word of God. It brings calm to my soul like nothing else.
I would truly appreciate your prayers as I enter this next month. With everything that is going on, my anxiety has the potential to go through the roof. I am praying that The Lord would bless me with a calmness in faith, and being active for Him in my current waiting.
I thank you deeply for all the prayers you have already prayed. And I thank you for allowing me to feel so safe in asking for more prayer.
Blessings to you all,
Emma

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts